- 98.7% pass rate in all ITEC, CIBTAC and CIDESCO International exams between 2008 & 2017.
- 100% success rate in all NVQ 2 and NVQ 3 and OICB study programmes.
- Exceptionally high rate of graduates going straight into employment in Spas and Salons in the UK and abroad.
- Established in 1990 OICB has built an excellent reputation within the beauty industry with graduates employed in some of the best beauty businesses in the UK.
- Erika, College Principal has a wealth of experience of the industry has an excellent reputation as a pioneer in the beauty industry. She is regularly called upon by CIDESCO to examine new schools and perform college inspections.
Some of the companies that talk at OICB include:
- Ragdale Hall Health Hydro
- Steiner Cruise Ships
- Spa Find Skincare
- Environ Skincare
- Jane Iredale Makeup
- Advanced Nutritional Program
- Jessica Nails
- Recruitment agencies
- Business development talks by Dermalogica
Some of the extra-curricular courses to do at OICB:
- Hot Stone Massage
- Lava Shell Massage
- Airbase Airbrush Makeup
- Nailtiques advanced manicure
- And much more…
“OICB has encouraged me to be a more independent person”
We encourage our students to be adventurous when they graduate and work around the world. We sent Charlotte M to America on work experience and now she’s had the courage to go to Malta to work in a 5 star Spa thanks to one of our contacts.
If you want some adventure in your life, we can help you to secure work in Malta, the Caribbean, cruising around the world or even a Winter resort!
PARTNERSHIP WITH PARENTS
The best results for your daughter will be achieved if we work together. We welcome you to visit our Open Days with your daughter, or to arrange a personal visit when choosing a course. We also welcome you to visit our Open Days whilst your daughter is on her course so you can see her progress.
If you ever wish to discuss your daughters progress with a staff member please call 01993 775858 and chat to a tutor. Every effort will be made to deal with any queries swiftly.