GRADUATION CEREMONY JULY 2011
On Friday 1st July 2011 graduates of OICB celebrated their success in style at Eynsham Hall. The graduates looked beautiful as they sipped bubbly on the veranda in the evening sun. The meal was a huge success with parents and graduates enjoying the light hearted atmosphere. Erika announced a 100% pass rate for the CIBTAC Aethetics and Body Therapy exmas on the evening, to which all students cheered and acknowledged their relief that their hard work paid off! Following the meal were the presentations by Erika, where all students were presented with their certificates. This was later followed by a disco where the graduates could celebrate their success.
- CIDESCO student of the year 2011was awarded to Charlotte Newman.
- CIBTAC Year 1 student achievement award was awarded to Emily Jones.
- NVQ 2/OICB student of the year was awarded to Ciara O’Brien.
- Retail student of the year was awarded to Amy Naughton.
GRADUATION CEREMONY NOVEMBER 2011
CIDESCO Students celebrated another 100% examination pass rate with smiles all around. The CIDESCO Examiner Andrea Van de Haut from Belgium congratulated all the students on their hard work, expressed the importance of belonging to the CIDESCO family and congratulated them on maintaining the high standards set by the Oxford International College of Beauty during their Graduation Lunch on 1st November 2012.
- CIDESCO student of the year was awarded to Lisa Rideout.
- CIBTAC student of the year was awarded to Emily Sharp.
Prizes were sponsored by Decleor, Dermalogica, Jane Iredale, Ellisons, Inline Uniforms and Jessica Nails.