GRADUATION CEREMONY JUNE 2016
Oxford International College of Beauty celebrated its 26th Graduation Awards Ceremony at Eynsham Hall on Friday 24 June 2016.
In celebration of their hard work, dedication to their courses and in recognition for achieving the highest awards in the world of Beauty Therapy these new graduates are ready to begin their journey into a career in the Salon and Spa Industry.
- CIDESCO Student of the Year was awarded to Karime Gonzalez from Chile.
- Evening Class Student of the Year was awarded to Ioana Silaghi from Poland.
- Apprentice of the Year was awarded to Annabel Crane from Oxford.
- CIBTAC Special Achievement Award went to Georgia Tremlin from Italy.
- CIDESCO Special Achievement Award went to Sophie McCafferty from Cheshire.
- CIDESCO Special Achievement Award for 100% in the Theory Exam went to Valaria Bordiuzhenko from Russia.
Retail Student of the Year was awarded to Hannah Pakenham from Wiltshire.