Course Code: 001
The ultimate beauty therapy course, leading to CIDESCO, CIBTAC & OICB qualifications and is strongly recommended for students wishing to reach the highest level in Aesthetics or beauty therapy, joining the elite therapists working around the world.
The course is taught 5 days per week (35 hours) and includes Aesthetic Treatments & Body Therapy. Extra home study is required for projects, a CIDESCO project and revision.
Our Full Time course:
This full-time 10 month CIDESCO/CIBTAC fast track intensive beauty training leads to both the coveted and internationally recognised CIDESCO qualification, recognised in over 33 countries; the CIBTAC Diploma, Confederation of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology, a British qualification recognised in 19 countries; and our own college OICB Diploma, recognised to work in the UK.
Our CIDESCO/CIBTAC graduates are fully employable in just 10 months and are in great demand by top salon and spa owners worldwide. We virtually have a 100% employment rate every year except when students go on to further studies such and Makeup or Spa Management.
Students are taught in a friendly environment to the highest professional standards by caring, supportive tutors.
Course Outline – CIDESCO Spa Beauty and Body Therapist:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Cosmetic Science
- Advanced Facials
- Facial Electrotherapy
- Eye Treatments
- Ear Piercing
- Hair Removal
- Cosmetic Makeup
- Diet, Exercise & Nutrition
- Heat Treatments
- Swedish Body Massage
- Body Treatment & Figure Analysis
- Body Electrotherapy
- Professional Ethics
- Business Studies
- First Aid
- Health, Safety & Hygiene in the salon
Additional OICB certificates gained:
- Indian Head Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Aroma Massage
- Thermal Auricular Therapy (Hopi Ear Candles)
In addition to the above, OICB students benefit from the following:
- Retail Training
- Commercial salon experience (2 days per week)
- Careers Advice and Presentations from Industry leaders
- Career Development
- Professional Development
- 2 week work placement in a salon or spa
- Spa Experience – a trip to a leading health spa (extra fee applies)
- Dermalogica Product Knowledge
- Jessica Nails professional Manicure and Pedicure training
- Jane Iredale Makeup certificate
- Environ Advanced Skincare certificate
- Advanced Nutritional Program
- Spa Find ‘Product Knowledge’ certificate
UK Students must meet the following criteria:
- 5 GCSE’s grades A to C or equivalent.
- Last school report if school leaver.
- Photo identification (i.e. passport or driving licence).
- Names & addresses of 2 referees.
- Interview with College Principal.
International Students must meet the following criteria:
- IELTS level 5.5 (if English is not your 1st language).
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent with original copies.
- Interview with School Director (telephone interview is acceptable).
- Educational Report if school leaver.
- Photo identification (i.e. passport).
- Two references.
- Full funds available to pay for course fees & accommodation in advance, to gain Tier 4 Visa.
- OICB Diploma
Apply for this course
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will get back to you shortly: