Course Code: 001
This 1 year NVQ 2 Beauty Therapy part-time course is ideal for those who want to study part time whilst working. Suitable for any age, over 16, no maximum age. The course leads to NVQ qualifications and includes Aesthetic Treatments and is taught 1 day per week over 12 months. The NVQ 2 course can lead to further studies in Massage or NVQ Level 3.
NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy Course:
An ideal course for all ages and especially suited to students who wish to learn alongside work. Extra study at home is required for case studies, projects, research and revision.
Students are taught in a friendly environment to the highest professional standards in all aspects of beauty therapy. As well as the general course of study, students will be set regular homework, case studies and assignments to complete during the course.
Upon successful completion of the NVQ 2 course, students may be eligible to proceed onto the NVQ 3 course to study an advanced beauty therapy subject to reaching the required criteria and standards.
Please note that this course is subject to entry requirements and an interview.
Course Outline – NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy:
- Provide and Maintain Facial Skin Condition BT4
- Provide Eyelash and Eyebrow Treatments BT5
- Remove Hair Using Wax Techniques BT6
- Provide Manicure Treatment BT7
- Provide Pedicure Treatment BT8
- Provide Makeup Treatment BT9
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Professional Ethics
- Health, Safety & Hygiene in the salon
- Please note that the college and examination boards have the right to change the syllabus
UK Students must meet the following criteria:
- Photo identification (i.e. passport or driving licence).
- Names & addresses of 2 referees.
- Interview with the College Registrar or Course Tutor.
- VTCT NVQ Level 2
Apply for this course
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will get back to you shortly: