Course Code: 004
These short courses, leading to CIBTAC qualifications are strongly recommended for students wishing to reach the highest level in beauty therapy, joining the elite therapists working around the world.
Each course is taught 5 days per week (35 hours) for 5 months. Extra home study is required for projects, research and revision.
Our Full Time courses:
These full-time 5 month CIBTAC intensive beauty courses lead to both the coveted and Internationally recognised British Confederation of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (CIBTAC) qualifications, recognised in over 19 countries, as well as the highly respected OICB college certificate.
Students are taught in a friendly environment to the highest professional standards in all aspects of beauty therapy. As well as the general course of study, students will be set regular homework and assignments to complete during the course. On successful completion of the CIBTAC Aesthetics, Body Therapy and Electrolysis, students may then be eligible to take the CIDESCO examinations, subject to interview and Visa.
Please note that this course is subject to entry requirements and an interview. (Telephone interviews can be arranged for overseas students if required).
Course Outline – CIBTAC Level 2 Spa Beauty Therapist:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Cosmetic Science
- Advanced Facials
- Facial Electrotherapy
- Eye Treatments
- Ear Piercing
- Hair Removal
- Cosmetic Makeup
Course Outline – CIBTAC Level 3 Spa Body Therapist:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Swedish Body Massage
- Body Treatments & Figure Analysis
- Body Electrotherapy
- Epilation (electrolysis)
- Diet, Exercise & Nutrition
- Heat Treatments
- Professional Ethics
- Business Studies
- First Aid
- Health, Safety & Hygiene in the salon
- Careers Advice and Presentations from Industry leaders
- Spa Find ‘Product Knowledge’ certificate
Additional OICB certificates gained:
- Indian Head Massage
- Thermal Auricular Therapy (Hopi Ear Candles)
In addition to the above, OICB students benefit from the following:
- Retail Training
- Commercial salon experience (1 ½ days per week)
- Career Development
- Careers Presentations
- Professional Development
- 2 week unpaid work experience placement in a salon or spa in your home country
- Spa Experience – a trip to a leading health spa (extra fee applies)
- Dermalogica Product Knowledge
- Jessica Nails professional manicure and pedicure training
- Jane Iredale ‘Mineral Basics’ makeup certificate
- Jane Iredale ‘Advanced Eyes’ makeup certificate
- Decleor ‘Product Knowledge’ certificate
International Students must meet the following criteria:
- IELTS level 5.5 (if English is not your 1st language).
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent with original copies.
- Interview with College Principal (telephone interview is acceptable).
- Educational Report if school leaver.
- Photo identification: passport.
- Two references.
- Full funds available to pay for course fees & accommodation in advance, to apply for a 'Student Visitors Visa".
UK Students must meet the following criteria:
- 5 GCSE’s grades A to C or equivalent.
- Last school report if school leaver.
- Photo identification (i.e. passport or driving licence).
- Names & addresses of 2 referees.
- Interview with College Principal.
- OICB Diploma
Apply for this course
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will get back to you shortly: