GRADUATION CEREMONY JUNE 2014
Oxford International College of Beauty celebrated its 24th Graduation Awards Ceremony at Witney Lakes Golf and Leisure Club on Friday 27 June 2014.
In celebration of their hard work, dedication to their courses and in recognition for achieving the highest awards in the world of Beauty Therapy these new graduates are ready to begin their journey into a career in the Salon and Spa Industry.
- CIDESCO student of the year was awarded to Ellie Coed from Sussex.
- Evening Class student of the year was awarded to Anca Cancel from Eastern Europe.
- Apprentice of the Year was awarded to Jodie Noble from Witney.
- CIBTAC Special Achievement Award went to Summer Rock from Oxford.
- CIDESCO Special Achievement Award went to Nilam Limbu from Oxford.
Retail student of the year was awarded to Amy Lewis from Oxford.